Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby Shower at work

My work people had a baby shower for me

Cutting the cake
It was so delicious!

We played 3 games. The first one they had to count how many jelly bellies where in the bottles.
Then they had to try and figure out how big my belly was with crepe paper. Then we played a memory game.

Baby stuff is all so cute and fun to open.





I opened lots of great gifts, everyone was so generous.
I can't believe how much stuff we got!

The cake was really cute and very creative.


Everyone brought in food for lunch and then we played games and opened gifts in the conference room

1 comment:

  1. Holly,
    This cake is so cute! I love it. Did you plan your outfit to coordinate with the party decor?? :)
    Thanks for posting the photos. It was fun to see your party.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete